WHEREAS Kimba usually dislikes New Year’s resolutions, but is willing to give it one more shot; and
WHEREAS Kimba was pretty happy with how 2013 turned out and wants to hedge her bets for a stellar 2014; and
WHEREAS Kimba is a Virgo, and this just seems to be a fancy way to make a to-do list; which is fine by her.
NOW THEREFORE BE IT RESOLVED that this crazy southern Irish gal – also known as Kimba – hereby:
- Vows to not go bat crap crazy every time her husband leaves a dirty dish in the kitchen sink. Not every time…
- Promises to finish writing Magic Fishing Panties, sign a publishing contract, and throw one helluva a book release party.
- May on occasion leave the bed unmade, preferably at least once a week, perhaps on Sundays. Could start a new messy Sunday revolution.
- Acknowledges that, having joined Club Fifty this year, she will schedule that colonoscopy that everyone – including her doctor – says she’s gotta get done. To blog or not to blog about the experience… jury is still out.
- Affirms to be a kinder, gentler Kimba, even to the crazies who drive in Northern Virginia.
- Asserts to spend less time on her I-phone, I-pad, laptop, and all electronics that suck out her soul. She loves you Facebook, but time to create some healthy boundaries.
APPROVED: Father Time
DATE PASSED: This December 31, 2013
I, the undersigned, do hereby certify that the above is a true and correct copy of a resolution duly passed by the keeper of all New Year’s resolutions at a regular meeting duly convened on December 31, 2013.
Sorry, Couldn’t Find a Soul Who Would Agree to Sign As Acting Responsibly on New Year’s Eve…
How about you: any New Year’s resolutions you’d like to share?
Cheers and Happy New Year,